Thursday, March 10, 2011

Figuring it out


I am having a hard time with these blogging things. Blogger.com has been somewhat challenging to navigate through and has me seeing red, hence the red writing on this one. I would love to design my own page as I have seen others do. I love the set ups that people have made for themselves but have had a hard time finding a "how to" guide on here. I thought I found one and I ended up making a bar for IGOOGLE, UGH! I am not giving up and I intend to work it out until I work it out. It sorta reminds me of personal projects I have still laying around that need work. There are projects that have been in boxes for years cause I cant get it down right and I am finally at the point where I want to give everything a go and just finish up what I started. One project in peticualr is a belly dancing costume but I am beginning to wonder if those days are over so should I use the material that is really luxurious on something else? Then there is the soft dolls I wanted to make for my daughter Arella that have been sitting in a drawer since her birthday in October. Ugh, again. So I cant back down from this and I will keep trudging along and hopefully I can make this blog as loveley as the ones I follow and have seen in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment